Enjoy your Hanukkah this season with a homemade menorah! Customize your very own Festival of Lights with a few glass bottles, Rust-Oleum's Specilalty Frosted Seaglass Spray Paint and blue candles.
- 9 Glass Bottles - recycling is great!
- Rust-Oleum's Specilaty Frosted Sea Glass spray paint
- 9 Blue candles
- One Decorative Star of David Patch
1. Wipe off all of the glass bottles with acetone
2. Cover nearby items with drop cloths to protect them from spray mist
3. Lightly spray on 2 to 3 coats of the frosted sea glass to each bottle
4. Wait 20 to 30 minutes in between coats
5. Allow to dry a full 24 hours
6. Glue on Star of David Patch
7. Wedge in Candles
Happy Hanukkah to All!